Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). In force since 17/02/2022
This information takes into account the provisions of the GDPR and the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196). The document was also drawn up on the basis of the Guidelines of the Privacy Guarantor (especially the Anti-spam Guidelines issued by the Privacy Guarantor on 4 July 2013).
Data Controller : Effects of Filippo Toccafondi, Via Piero della Francesca 24 - 59100 Prato, Chamber of Commerce of Prato, VAT number 02411510973, Email: email@example.com
The Data Controller has not appointed a DPO. Therefore, you can send any request for information directly to the Data Controller.
This document describes how the Data Controller processes your personal data provided on the Site.
The main treatments of your personal data are described below. In particular, the legal basis of the processing is explained, if the provision is mandatory and the consequences of failure to provide personal data. To better describe your rights, if necessary, we have specified if and when a certain processing of personal data is not carried out.On the Site you have the possibility to enter personal data of third parties. In this case, you guarantee that you have obtained the consent of these subjects to enter these personal data. Therefore, you undertake to indemnify and hold harmless the Data Controller from any liability.
Registration on the Site
The information and data requested in case of registration will be used to allow you both to access the reserved area of the Site and to use the online services offered by the Data Controller to registered users. The legal basis of the processing is the need of the Data Controller to carry out pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party. The provision of data is optional. However, your refusal to provide data will make it impossible to register on the Site.
Purchases on the Site
Your personal data will be processed to allow you to make purchases on the Site. In the case of placing an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to it (and, if necessary, based on the sector legislation, to fulfill tax obligations). The legal basis of the processing is the obligation of the Data Controller to execute the contract with the interested party or to fulfill legal obligations. Regardless of the above (and therefore from your consent), the Data Controller may process your data for the purpose of so-called "soft-spam", governed by art. 130 of the Privacy Code. This means that limited to the email you provide in the context of a purchase through the Site, the Data Controller will process the email to allow the direct offer by similar products / services, provided that you do not object to such processing in the methods provided for in this information. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send this type of communication. This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interested party's interest in receiving "soft-spam" communications. The Data Controller may send emails to remind the user to complete a purchase. The legal basis of this processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send this type of communication.
Respond to your requests
Your data will be processed to respond to your requests for information. The provision is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Data Controller to answer your questions. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to follow up on the user's requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving responses to communications sent to the Data Controller.
With your consent, the Data Controller may process the personal data you have provided in order to send you advertising material and / or newsletters relating to its own or third party products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. The provision of personal data for this purpose is purely optional. Failure to consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material relating to the products / services of the Data Controller and / or third parties as well as the impossibility for the Data Controller to carry out market surveys, also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction, as well as sending you newsletters. These communications will be sent to the e-mail you provided on the Site.
Subject to your consent, the Data Controller may process your personal data for profiling purposes, i.e. for the analysis of your consumption choices by revealing the type and frequency of purchases made by you, in order to send you advertising material and / or newsletters relating to own or third party products of your specific interest. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. The provision of data for this purpose is purely optional. Failure to consent to the processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process your commercial profile, by detecting your choices and purchasing habits as well as sending you advertising material relating to the Controller's products. of the Treatment and / or of third parties, of your specific interest. These communications will be sent to the e-mail given by you on the Site.
The Data Controller does not transfer your personal data to third parties.
The Site does not implement geolocation tools for the user's IP address.
Communication of personal data
As part of its ordinary activity, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data to certain categories of subjects. In article 2 You can find the list of subjects to whom the Data Controller communicates your personal data. To facilitate the protection of your rights, Article 2 may specify in some cases when your data is not disclosed to third parties.
The "communication" of personal data to third parties is different from the "transfer" (governed by the previous point). In fact, in the communication, the third party to whom the data is transmitted can use it only for the specific purposes described in the relationship with the Data Controller. In the transfer, however, the third party becomes the owner of the autonomous treatment of personal data. Furthermore, your consent is always required to transfer your personal data to third parties.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that the Data Controller may in any case use your personal data to correctly fulfill the obligations established by the laws in force.
Art. 1 Processing methods
1.1 The processing of your personal data will mainly be carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR. If the automatic chatbot service is operational, your personal data will also be processed to allow the activation of this service, through which the user can contact and be contacted by the Data Controller, with prior consent. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to respond to user requests through the chatbot service. This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interested party's interest in using the automatic chatbot service.
1.2 The information acquired and the methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. Your data will also be managed and protected in secure IT environments appropriate to the circumstances.
1.3 No "particular data" is processed through the Site. Particular data are those that can reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, the state of health and sexual life.
1.4 Judicial data are not processed through the Site.
Art. 2 Communication of personal data
The Data Controller may communicate your personal data to specific categories of subjects. The following are the subjects to whom the Data Controller reserves the right to communicate your data:
- The Data Controller may communicate your personal data to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions.
- Your personal data may also be disclosed to all those public and / or private subjects, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.) , if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
- The Data Controller makes use of employees and / or collaborators in any capacity. For the correct functioning of the Site, the Data Controller may communicate your personal data to these employees and / or collaborators.
- The Data Controller does not make use of companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the Data Controller's hardware and software. Therefore, your data will not be disclosed to these categories of subjects.
- To send its communications, the Data Controller makes use of external companies in charge of sending this type of communications (CRM platforms). Your personal data (in particular your email) may then be disclosed to these companies.
- The Data Controller does not use external companies to provide the customer care service.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify the aforementioned list based on its ordinary operations. Therefore, you are invited to regularly access this information to check which subjects the Data Controller communicates your personal data to.
Art. 3 Retention of personal data
3.1 This article describes how long the Data Controller reserves the right to keep your personal data.
- Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered through the Site.
- For marketing purposes, personal data will be stored until consent is revoked. For inactive users, personal data will be deleted one year after sending the last email possibly viewed.
- For the purpose of executing the sales contract, the data will be kept for 10 years from the date of receipt of the purchase order. This is to allow the Data Controller to exercise his right of defense and to demonstrate that he has correctly executed the contract.
- As required by Article 2220 of the Civil Code, invoices, as well as all accounting records in general, are kept for a minimum period of ten years from the date of registration, so that they can be presented in the event of a check.
3.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 3.1, the Data Controller may keep your personal data for the time required by specific regulations, as amended from time to time.
Art. 4 Transfer of personal data
4.1 The Data Controller is based within the European Union. Therefore, the processing of your data is safe from a regulatory point of view as it is governed by the GDPR. If the transfer of your personal data takes place in a non-EU country and for which the European Commission has expressed an adequacy judgment, the transfer is in any case considered safe from a regulatory point of view. This article 4.1 indicates from time to time the countries to which your personal data may possibly be transferred and where the European Commission has expressed an opinion of adequacy.
- To allow the Site to operate correctly, your personal data may be transferred abroad. This is allowed on the basis of the decision of the European Commission of 20 December 2001 n. 2002/2 / EC (published in the Official Journal of the European Communities L 2/13 of 4 January 2002) which established that Canada guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred from the European Union to recipients subject to the law on the Protection of Personal Information and Electronic Documents ("the Canadian Act") of April 13, 2000.
4.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of article 4.1, your data may also be transferred to non-EU countries and for which the European Commission has not expressed an adequacy judgment. You are therefore invited to regularly review this article 4.2 to ascertain to which of these countries your data may be transferred. To allow the Site to function properly, your personal data may be transferred to the USA. In these cases, the Data Controller will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, including, among others, the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission on June 4, 2021.
4.3 In this article, the Data Controller indicates the countries where it may specifically direct its business. This circumstance may imply the application of the legislation of the country of reference, together with that of the GDPR.
- At the request of the user, the Data Controller will apply to the processing of personal data any more favorable legislation provided for by the user's national legislation.
Art. 5. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Regulation, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g. the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
Art. 6. Amendments and Miscellaneous
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving appropriate publicity to the users of the Site and guaranteeing in any case an adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to regularly consult this information. In the event of substantial changes to this privacy statement, the Data Controller may also notify via email.
Art. 7 Klarna (Payment by installments)